Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A ridiculous amount of people

Saturday's market turned out great in the end. It rained for the first 3-4 hours but then the sun came out and with it the crowds. Thank you to my wonderful son who was such a fantastic help. I know he will be checking out the blog later ;)

Didn't bring a camera so I don't have any photos from the day. I did bring the camera on the Sunday though when Liam, Freya and I (hubby was working) went down to Bondi to check out Sculptures by the sea. I just could not believe the amount of people around. I don't love crowds...

We walked for about an hour or so but it was impossible to see all of them as you just had to move with the crowds, no chance to slow down or stop if you saw something you liked. Liam and Freya took turns with the camera when they saw something they liked. Here are a few of them.









1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! We did sculptures by the sea too and my kids love it! Such a great, free event.

    ReplyDelete