Thursday, November 4, 2010

Third time lucky!

This was my third year trying to get in to the Avalon Market and I finally made it! I am thrilled to get in to this yearly event as it's supposed to be pretty crazy. Now the only downer is that it's supposed to rain on Saturday - fingers x 'they' are wrong.

If you live near or in the area you should come and check it out. I think there are close to 300 stalls - with everything you can imagine.

Avalon Market
Saturday 6 November
Old Barrenjoey Road, Avalon Parade and Dunbar Park.

Here are a couple of the things that I will be bringing. Hopefully I will see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best of luck! Hope the weather will be great for you:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck gorgeous girl, holding my breath for the rain to stay away & see you in 30 days (yep, count 'em) at Handmade Market in Canberra. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete